About Real Estate Photography by Matthew Baugh
Myrtle Beach Real Estate Photography by Matthew Baugh is the seamless and proven way to showcase your properties and ensure successful sales and recognition. For more than 18 years, Matthew Baugh has provided high-end professional photography and video services for local real estate agents and Fortune 500 builders and hotel companies. Lifelong obsession with, and education in, architectural film and digital photography has contributed to his awareness of the importance of precise equipment usage and attention to detail. Fascinated by taking pictures from the air, Matt has aspired to perfecting aerial photography techniques, shooting commercially from specially rigged helicopters before the arrival of photography drones.
Born and raised in the NYC area, but having family roots in the Southeast going back many generations, Matt has resided in the Myrtle Beach locality of South Carolina since 1990, upon his father’s retirement and relocation to the area that year. The natural beauty of Myrtle Beach and its surrounding townships, and the unique and down-to-earth nature of its people, has kept Matt spellbound to the Grand Strand ever since moving here.
Summed up in a quote from 2019: “Over the years, I have been fortunate enough to find work with Fortune 500 companies and individual agents alike. I am very grateful to all of those who have allowed me to share my photographic vision and provide representative imagery for them. Without the kind patronage of these companies and individuals I would not be where I am today. I believe in charging those that have chosen me fairly and reasonably.
To my clients I owe the highest degree of attention and professionalism. My focus is on making your personal image shine, or to make your property look the best it possibly can. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any project idea or imaging need. Every situation can present an opportunity for capturing a signature image – or creating a masterpiece.”
-Matthew P. Baugh
- The pictures turned out awesome. You guys did such a great job capturing our day. I have already shared the photos with lots of family and friends. I had one friend tell me that they could actually feel the energy, fun and happiness through the pictures. You did a great job putting the book and discs together. Thank you again for a phenomenal job!!! Angela, Elkridge, Maryland
- Oh My Gosh!!! Love them. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your patience with us paid off! Lol! I really appreciate you getting them back so quickly. I will definitely get back to you on the ones we want. I got the big pic as well. It is GORGEOUS!!!! I’m so happy with it, as well as the others. Christy, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- I wanted to thank you again for all of your hard work Saturday, June 5. It was such a hot day! They are beautiful! I am so thrilled with them! Ann, Lexington, Kentucky
- The pictures just look so good, it’s hard to narrow it down. Thanks again for everything. Amanda & Bill, Sylva, North Carolina
- You are amazing. The pictures are so great. Jennifer, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Thank you so much. You did a fabulous job. We are very pleased. Barbara, Charleston, South Carolina
- Everyone likes the photographs and thank you so much for agreeing to adjust your schedule so quickly. Thanks again for your assistance and professional work!!! Lisa, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Hi Matt,I am so excited to see the album. You did such a wonderful job. I couldn’t be happier with the photos. It was great working with you! Brandis, Florence, South Carolina
- Wow, Matt – The pictures are fantastic! Thank you for everything. Suzanne & Jim, Atlanta, Georgia
- The images are great – exactly what we needed. Thanks for your promptness… Carolyn, Full Circle PR
- Wonderful…great job! Thanks for sharing! James E. and Joyce, Pawleys Island, SC